Monday, October 19, 2009

Sweeping love.

Precious King.

Creative lover, engineer of my deepest longings I desperately thirst for you.
My heart aches to be touched by your most intimate hands, your hands which molded me,
inspired me, held me, and taught me.

Divine so beautiful, I long to hear your voice in every constant, passing moment.

Come steal me away, kidnap me, rendezvous with me in our most secret place.

Your heart calls out to me, echoing from the inmost, starving places of my spirit.

Your glory manifesting itself even within my dreams!
For I cannot contain your love, precious Father.

You have kindled a fire in me, one that grows more anxious, more powerful.
It blinds me with a pure selfish rage for a deeper love with you, captivating me, intoxicating me, sending me over the edge of every boundary reality has set before me. Causing me to defy what is natural around me, and step into what your love has bestowed ahead for me, a world beyond comparison.

I love you, God, Father, Master, Brother, Friend, Councilor, Lover...

Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment